Get your peace of mind back. Proactively protect your business.
If you have a few problems or questions that need to be taken care of quickly, we’re ready and available to give you answers and solutions.
If you want to build a long-term relationship with us, we’d love to discuss how proactive, regular, open communication with a law firm like Spokane Business Attorneys benefits your business. We can be available to your business and employees on a monthly or quarterly basis to make sure things are going right and help you prevent small problems from turning into massive problems, and point out places for growth and opportunity.
Here’s a list of some of the services that we provide:
Businesses have many contracts that must be reviewed and managed. We can help with a variety of contracts such as:
- Employee Contracts (yes you do need them!)
- Client/Customer Contracts (yes, you need these too!)
- Vendor Contracts (if you have suppliers you should have a contract with them)
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Employee agreements
- Employee handbooks
- Policies and procedures
- Employees vs Independent Contractors
- Client/Customer disputes or non-payment
- Vendor disagreements
- Partnership disputes
- Potential lawsuits or threats of lawsuit against your business
Purchase and Sale Agreements
(Customized sale documents
- Letters of Intent
- Due Diligence
- Partnership disputes
- Advise you based on your goals and circumstances
- Negotiate on your behalf
Outside General Counsel
We act as the outside legal team for your business.
- Proactive engagement with your leadership team on a regular basis
- VIP and priority service when you have questions or need advice
- Legal advice and legal work included in your monthly flat fee
- Timely advice and updates on changes in the law
- Access to our network of professional service providers
- Annual Report Filings
- Maintain operating agreements or bylaws
- Monthly retainer with customized scope of services for your needs
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates on how to start, build and sell a business.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Hours: M - F 9am-5pm
After hours and weekend appointments available by request
21802 E Indiana Ave, Suite 107
Liberty Lake, WA 99019