Founder and Managing Attorney
While in law school, she was a Rule 9 Law Clerk with the Washington State Attorney General. As a result of her commitment to give back and serve the community, she was awarded the inaugural Dean’s Platinum Pro Bono Award. She was also an associate editor and Technical Editor of the Gonzaga Journal of International Law.
Christal has experience in administrative law, labor and personnel law, employment law, contracts, litigation and business law.
Christal believes business owners should have fun running their business. As the owner of Spokane Business Attorneys, she’s applied this philosophy to her own law firm.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, JD
- Biola University, Philosophy BA
- Washington State Bar, 2013
- Spokane County Bar, 2013
- Idaho State Bar, 2014
- US District Court Eastern District of Washington, 2013
- US District Court Western District of Washington, 2013
- US District Court District of Idaho, 2014
- Advised startups and assisted with formation and governance
- Written and argued motions in state and federal court
- Pro bono work with Spokane Volunteer Lawyers
- Mentor at Startup Weekend Spokane
- Mentor at Startup Weekend Boise
- Regular presenter at the Women’s Business Center
- Chair of the Greater Spokane Inc. B2B River Group
Hours: M-F 9am-6pm
After hours and weekend appointments available by request
Address: Premier Business Center
707 W Main Ave, Suite B1
Spokane, WA 99201